Bully Vaccine Project Memberships
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Compliance with the Law
You must comply with all applicable governing laws at all times regarding your Membership.
Paid Membership Policies
PVB offers Paid and Free membership levels of service. The following terms apply to Paid Memberships:
- Paid Members may pay using Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to utilize this system.
- Credit card information must be received and processed in order for memberships to become effective.
- Monthly credit card billings occur the first business day of each month. Annual credit card billings occur the first business day of the applicable effective or renewing month.
- Memberships can be canceled at any time.
- Refunds may be requested within 15 days of membership for any reason.
Refusal of Membership
PVB reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse to honor any request for Membership. Furthermore PVB reserves the right to terminate any Membership at any time, subject to a refund of any applicable Paid Membership fees.
No Guarantee Regarding Content Validity and Accuracy
The content of the Member Web Sites and e-Newsletters have been compiled or linked to a wide variety of content sources and every effort is made to make sure it is accurate. Opinions expressed in the comments and discussion and a portion of the other content by its nature, is opinion, and not fact-based. PVB cannot guarantee the validity or accuracy of the Member Web Sites or e-Newsletters. PVB at its sole discretion may also choose to remove any content from the Members Web Sites at any time.
Advertisers and Sponsors
MCOL does not accept paid advertising and sponsorships regarding the Member Web Sites and e-Newsletters
You agree at all times to honor all applicable copyright law with respect to Member Web Sites and e-Newsletters. Furthermore, the following provisions apply to use of PVB Member Web Sites and e-Newsletters:
- You may not duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, otherwise transfer or commercially exploit Member Web Site and e-Newsletters except as specifically authorized in writing by MCOL.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Member Web Site or Member e-Newsletters.
- You may not infringe or use the PVB brand, logos and/or trademarks without authorization.
PVB does not guarantee that the Membership services which it provides will function without interruption or errors in functioning. PVB may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Member Web Site or Member e-Newsletters, partially or entirely. PVB will issue pro rata refunds for Paid Memberships in the event of full cancellation of all Membership services. PVB reserves all rights not expressly granted herein, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in PVB’s Member Web Site and Member e-Newsletters and all related items. PVB neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Member Web Site or e-Newsletters will not infringe the rights of third parties.
Notification of Changes
This website is run by Humanist Learning Systems. The GDPR statement on data security is here: https://humanistlearning.com/about/gdpr-humanist-learning-systems-privacy-notice/