If you or your child is coping with a chronic bullying situation and you are looking for a comprehensive program that will help you come up with an effective strategy to get it to stop, this toolkit can help.
It contains 2 1/2 hours of training videos, workbooks and worksheets that will help you and your child create a comprehensive strategy to deal effectively with the bullies and get them to stop.
Why you need this toolkit
To be blunt – it is YOUR responsibility as the parent to help your child learn how to cope with life’s difficulties. We all know that bullying is a problem that has no easy solution. Most parents only have a vague idea of how to help their kids. As a result, they fail to adequately teach their children the specific skills their kids need to learn.
The number one thing I hear from parents of bullied children is that when they seek help from the school, the school is unable or unwilling to help them. As a result, they give up in frustration, home school or transfer their child only to find that the problem starts up once again with a new group of kids. In the meantime, their children continue to suffer despite the best intentions and active involvement of their parents.
Let’s get one thing straight. No one can help YOU with this. You can’t pass the responsibility of helping your child onto someone else or onto the school. Wishing that the problem will go away on it’s own or that your child will eventually figure this out or grow out of it doesn’t work either.
The consequences of ineffective action or worse, inaction are far too great. Kids are so desperate for help they are committing suicide and murder. You need this program so that you can give your child they help they so desperately want and need.
To help your child:
- YOU need to learn why bullies bully
- YOU need to teach your child how to get bullying to stop, and
- YOU need to develop a plan of action that will help you mobilize the school and other resources to come to the defense of your child.
What you will learn
In this program you will learn about operant conditioning and how it can be used to eliminate bullying.
This course will provide you with the tools you need to:
- Document the bullying so that you can better understand what exactly is happening. This is a critical step in developing an action plan.
- Understand why the bully is bullying so that you can more effectively address the root cause of the problem.
- Plan a strategy so that you and your child can tackle the problem and get it stopped for good.
Additionally, this program will provide you and your child hints and tips on how to approach some of the more common problems children face when dealing with bullying.
The Bully Vaccine Home Vaccination Toolkit includes:
- Operant Conditioning Primer video lesson
- Bully Vaccine Workbook
- Real Life Strategies video lesson
- Worksheets and documentation logs
In addition to the materials included in the tool kit you will also receive
- 7 special mini lessons on how to deal with specific aspects of bullying
- A how to handle any type of bullying cheat sheet and more
Here is a sample video from the bonus materials – On Being Fearless:
What People Are Saying:
I am a math teacher/educator and the content is very to the point and the techniques presented as well as the science is amazing! – Robert
This is one of the best course about bullying. Its very informative and well framed. – T. Sindhuri
You can’t get this information anywhere else, and it’s really helpful. She explains Operant Conditioning and how to extinguish these behaviors and it’s really specific and important if you are working with or dealing with these types of situations in your work or with your own kids. I wish I’d known about her class when my kids were still in school because this would have really helped me to handle a myriad of situations with greater understanding and wisdom. Thanks so much for making these courses available. – M Hughes