Go back to course homepage
This toolkit is designed to help provide guidance and further insight into the process of extinguishing bullying behavior. The process isn’t easy but it can be done.
The Goal? Eliminate Bullying
In this program you will learn about operant conditioning and how it can be used to eliminate bullying.
This course will provide you with the tools you need to:
- Document the bullying so that you can better understand what exactly is happening. This is a critical step in developing an action plan.
- Understand why the bully is bullying so that you can more effectively address the root cause of the problem.
- Plan a strategy so that you and your child can tackle the problem and get it stopped for good.
Additionally, this program will provide you and your child hints and tips on how to approach some of the more common problems children face when dealing with bullying.
- Two 1 hour videos (an operant conditioning primer and real life examples of how to apply these principles to real life bullying situations)
- The Bully Vaccine Workbook
- The Bully Vaccine bullying documentation log
- The reason and compassion worksheet
- The action plan worksheet
- The Bully Vaccine flowchart for hand reference
- And the tip sheet for handling any sort of bully
In addition to the materials included in the toolkit you will also receive the following bonus materials:
- A complimentary copy of The Bully Vaccine as a pdf
- 7 ways to help your child cope with bullying tip sheet
- Notes from the presentations
- 6 additional bonus videos on topics relevant to bullying prevention and implementation of the operant conditioning approach.
To access this course, you must be a premium member of the website
Lesson 1: Operant Conditioning Overview
Lesson 2: Real Life Examples
Lesson 3: Documenting Your Bullying Problem
Lesson 4: Why is the Bully Bullying
Lesson 5: Developing an Action Plan
Lesson 6: Parents Responsibility
Lesson 7: Getting Help
If you find you need additional help, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a private consulting session. I am available at the rate of $50/half hour. You will need to email me copies of your worksheets so I can prepare in advance for our session to make the most of our time together.